Kamien Computers specializes in supporting small and medium size businesses. We offer 24/7 availability which means you will get same day response for your technical needs. We integrate perfectly into your work environment because we make routine stops on location to ensure your computers are healthy and running at maximum performance and we are available whenever you need us, whether it be for maintaining servers, networks, POS terminals, or your local single/multiple user PCs and workstations
What can Kamien do for your business?
- Networking- We specialize in keeping your office and peripherals connected, private, and current while you are on the go, in the office, or at home. Our team is solution-driven and will find a working network setup for you.
- Computer Stability- Nothing hurts your productivity more than not being able to use your own work tools. Just as mechanic needs a toolbox, you need a computers and without it, you cannot bring in revenue. We have 24-Hour response availability and trained agents standing by capable of getting your machinery back in order.
- Preventative Maintenance- Technology related issues never occur when you expect them. We know best how to prepare your company for avoiding anything from unexpected disasters to regular virus hassles and performance loss via our clever routine maintenance strategy. The average small business experiences 2 major technical crisis each year.
- Future Proofing- Technology is engineered by the demand toimprove business. We are up to date on the most cutting-edge technology and we can implement it to improve awareness, communication, and to simplify your transactions.
How will outsourcing IT Support benefit my company?
- Focus On Core Activities- In rapid growth periods, the back-office operations of a company will expand also. This expansion may start to consume resources (human and financial) at the expense of the core activities that have made your company successful. Outsourcing technical development will allow refocusing on those business activities that are important without sacrificing quality or service.
- Cost and Efficiency Savings- Back office functions are complicated in nature. The enormous expense and liability of in-house tech support however, could be preventing you from performing them at a consistent and reasonable cost. This is another advantage of outsourcing. The average business will spend 16 hours on IT Support every week! http://www.prlog.org/10612272-average-small-business-owner-spends-16-hours-weekly-on-admin-work.html
- Reduced Overhead- Costs of performing a particular IT function are extremely high. Consider outsourcing those functions which can be moved easily and effectively into the hands of our knowledgeable and friendly professionals, eager to assist you.
- Operational Control- Operations whose costs are running out of control must be considered for outsourcing. Departments that may have evolved over time into uncontrolled and poorly managed areas are prime motivators for outsourcing. Prioritize your projects and let us muscle through your endeavors.
- Continuity and Risk Management- Periods of high employee turnover will add uncertainty and inconsistency to the operations. We aren’t going anywhere and can guarantee a consistent and concrete technological solution for your needs.
- Modern and Visible Websites- Online websites are quickly become the number one reference for any information you should hope to obtain these days. Websites help break local barriers and allow you to appeal to a national group of clients and or even broaden your local visibility. The reason you are looking at this page right now is probably due to the fact that you are seeking technical help and don’t know who to turn to. In just the same way many users Google terms relevant to your business that could provide immediate and well-paying traffic when they find you on the web. We have an entire department of our business dedicated to creating elegant and modern websites which offer a high level of functionality as well as enormous visibility on the web. Call us or stop by today to ask how we can help you. http://ezinearticles.com/?7-Important-Reasons-Your-Business-Needs-a-Website&id=1729354
Services Kamien Computers can perform for you:
- Virus & Spyware Removal
- Operating System Upgrades
- Data Backup & Recovery
- LCD Screen Replacement
- DC Jack Repair
- Multiple Computer Optimization
- Internet Security
- Printer Installation & Sharing
- Advanced Networking
- Server Repair & Maintenance
- Upgrade Consultation
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Tech Support Schaumburg, Tech Support Rolling Meadows, Tech Support Palatine, Tech Support Bloomingdale, Tech Support Algonquin, Tech Support Barrington, Tech Support Mount Prospect, Tech Support Des Plaines, Tech Support Arlington Heights, IT Support Schaumburg, IT Support Rolling Meadows, IT Support Palatine, IT Support Bloomingdale, IT Support Algonquin, IT Support Barrington, IT Support Mount Prospect, IT Support Des Plaines, IT Support Arlington Heights, Computer Repair Schaumburg, Computer Repair Rolling Meadows, Computer Repair Palatine, Computer Repair Bloomingdale, Computer Repair Algonquin, Computer Repair Barrington, Computer Repair Mount Prospect, Computer Repair Des Plaines, Computer Repair Arlington Heights, Laptop Repair Schaumburg, Laptop Repair Rolling Meadows, Laptop Repair Palatine, Laptop Repair Bloomingdale, Laptop Repair Algonquin, Laptop Repair Barrington, Laptop Repair Mount Prospect, Laptop Repair Des Plaines, Laptop Repair Arlington Heights